Saturday, August 8, 2009

In Which I Say Goodbye (For A While) And Take The Leap!

Well folks, a new life begins for me. I'm staying in Tennessee, where I'll be teaching at Tennessee Technical University. It feels weird, after 33 years in PA, but it is necessary.

I am also staying in LZ Serenity. Should be interesting to watch the seasons change from my deck.

This blog is over. Blogs have a life-span for me and this one, which was only meant for the summer, has reached its end. I will be leaving it up, but not adding to it anymore.

Instead, probably next month after things settle down, I'll begin a new one. I'll email when that happens. It will be a slightly different format, I think, perhaps more of a journal. I don't want to be limited to only poetry.

I appreciate your reading and commenting. Hope you will continue to do so when the new blog goes up.

Thank you,

Mike Essig

No comments:

Post a Comment